10 Simple Tips For Better WiFi At Home
If you're reading this article, you're probably on a device using WiFi...and probably hoping it doesn't freeze up or drop the connection. Well here are some simple tips for a better and faster connection speeds at home.
1) Put your router near the center of your house.
2) Lift your router up off the ground.
3) Try to put your router in a room where you often use the internet.
4) Keep your router out in the open.
5) Keep the router away from other electronics.
6) Position the antennas vertically.
7) Measure your signal strength.
8) Configure the router's software.
9) Check to see if your internet service provider is the problem.
10) If all else fails, buy new equipment.