Top Ten TX Conspiracy Theories That Texans Continue To Debate
Texans LOVE a good conspiracy theory and it's with that in mind that we've put together the Top Ten Texas Conspiracy Theories that Texans still debate today.
1. The JFK Assassination (1963): Many conspiracy theories surround the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas Texas even today speculating the assassination of JFK was planned by the government.
2. The Texas Blue Bell Ice Cream Licker (2019): In 2019 a video surfaced of a person licking a carton of Blue Bell ice cream in a Texas store and putting it back on the shelf went viral. A theory emerged it was staged to put Texas fan favorite Blue Bell out of business. Thankfully that didn't happen!
3. The Texas UFO Sightings: (ongoing) Texas has been the site of numerous UFO sightings over the years, especially the Marfa Lights and the Stephenville sightings.
4. The Texas Military Takeover (2015): A conspiracy theory known as "Jade Helm 15" suggested that a military exercise in Texas was actually a cover for a government takeover.
5. The Chupacabra (ongoing): The legend of the Chupacabra, a mythical creature said to drain the blood of livestock, has gained a following in Texas and a doctor in Victoria Texas is supposed to be in possession of one.
6. The Bigfoot Sightings (ongoing): While Bigfoot sightings are not unique to Texas, it seems that Bigfoot gets around a lot as there are sightings constantly through various wildlife areas in our great state.
7. The Underground Bases (ongoing): Conspiracy theorists have speculated about secret underground military bases in Texas, such as the Dulce Base in West Texas, where supposed extraterrestrial interactions occur.
8. New World Order (ongoing): According to USDirect, the most searched conspiracy theory in Texas is the New World Order. This theory offers that a militaristic, totalitarian government called the New World Order hovers just beyond the edge of the world’s notice and will likely start in the great state of Texas.
9. The Texas Gold Conspiracy (ongoing): This theory speculates that an insane amount of gold is hidden in the Alamo, with the notion that there is so much gold here that it could change the global financial system.
10. The Texas Water Fluoridation (ongoing): There is a persistent conspiracy theory claiming that water fluoridation in Texas (and elsewhere) is a government scheme to control the minds of not just Texas, but the world.