Community

Victoria Supports Live Music
Last night our sister station classic rock 1069 took over downtown Victoria last night.  Sounds of 80s rock filled the streets, featuring Lights from San Antonio as they did an awesome job covering the group Journey!  As you see in the pic there was a huge crowd in downtown Victoria and th…
34th Annual Bluebonnet Youth and Showdown Dance
Tune in Thursday morning so you can get all the last minute information about the super event.  Tylar will be joining me in the studio after the West Warriors.  This event always brings some top notch performers to Victoria.  This year will be no different, find out who, what, when, where and all th…
Joel Nava In The Studio
This morning I had Joel Nava join me on air.  He will be the first act to take the Coors Light Main Stage on Friday night at Bootfest!  He takes the stage around 6:15!  He is no stranger to being on stage.  He really busted out on the scene in the early 90s, his first album boast…
Co-Host Anna
Co-host Wednesday continued this morning with Anna Salas joining me on the show.  Anna is a 1994 graduate of St. Joseph and has been a part of that school since then.  She is director of the St. Joseph Starlighters, and also is director of the Texas Stars dance team  and owns Victoria…
Port Lavaca Market Days Saturday
Are you looking for unique items for holiday gift-giving? Then this is where you want to be! Port Lavaca Market Days will be at the Bauer Community Center parking lot, 2300 TX-35 in Port Lavaca, from 8am to 3pm Saturday. There will be lots of local vendors offering unique gifts, homemade items, jewe…
KIXS Live At Bootfest Saturday
This weekend is Victoria's biggest celebration at DeLeon Plaza in downtown Victoria.  You catch me on another KIXS roadshow Saturday morning from 10-noon.  You can also catch me as your event emcee Saturday afternoon and later in the evening Joe Bob takes over the mic...
Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
As many of you know I shaved my head this past March,  and man I used to have fro LOL!  That was a fun day, we had Kaitlyn in the studio as co-host! It's was a very fun day for a very serious topic.  Kaitlyn has to live with cancer as a child...
Jackson County Youth Fair
It's the 65th Annual Jackson County Youth Fair.
A great place for family entertainment for both the young and the young at heart. There is FREE entertainment lined up to provide fun for the whole family.
Heart of America Carnival will be bringing more "teenage rides" than previo…
Dance Like No One Is Watching
Being a private DJ, I get to do all kinds of different events catering to all different age groups.  The above picture is from the Annual Hospice Barn Dance last year.  This is a yearly event that is open to all Senior Citizens in the area...
The Movie Series Continues
The movie series continues, this time it's for the older crowds!  This Saturday features "The Avengers," and will be held at Riverside Stadium and sundown.  As always this is a free event.  The other movies in this series include, "Divergent" a…
Family Fun Day
In the studio this morning we had Felicia from Texas Sky in the studio talking about a super family event going on Tomorrow!  It's the Victoria Regional Airport Family Fun Day   Head out for some awesome food vendors, entertainment, and even some nice cool snow-cones on a hot summer d…
Upcoming Morning Show Guest
Upcoming guest on the morning show:
Friday Sept 18: Felicia with the Victoria Regional Airport
Monday Sept 21: Darcell with the City of Victoria
Tuesday Sept 22: Ganado High School
Wednesday Sept 23: Bootfest
Thursday Sept 24: Louise High School
Friday Sept 25: Goliad High School
There is always something …

Load More Articles