Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 2

IMG_2943
[

Co-Host Anna

Co-host Wednesday continued this morning with Anna Salas joining me on the show.  Anna is a 1994 graduate of St. Joseph and has been a part of that school since then...

Read More

BauerCntr
[

Port Lavaca Market Days Saturday

Are you looking for unique items for holiday gift-giving? Then this is where you want to be! Port Lavaca Market Days will be at the Bauer Community Center parking lot, 2300 TX-35 in Port Lavaca, from 8am to 3pm Saturday. There will be lots of local vendors offering unique gifts, homemade items, jewelry and much more.

Read More

blog01
[

KIXS Live At Bootfest Saturday

This weekend is Victoria's biggest celebration at DeLeon Plaza in downtown Victoria.  You catch me on another KIXS roadshow Saturday morning from 10-noon...

Read More

blog01
[

Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

As many of you know I shaved my head this past March,  and man I used to have fro LOL!  That was a fun day, we had Kaitlyn in the studio as co-host...

Read More

Category: Blog, Community, Texas Tags: ,
blog01
[

Jackson County Youth Fair

It's the 65th Annual Jackson County Youth Fair.

A great place for family entertainment for both the young and the young at heart. There is FREE entertainment lined up to provide fun for the whole family...

Read More

blog01
[

Dance Like No One Is Watching

Being a private DJ, I get to do all kinds of different events catering to all different age groups.  The above picture is from the Annual Hospice Barn Dance last year...

Read More

blog01
[

The Movie Series Continues

The movie series continues, this time it's for the older crowds!  This Saturday features "The Avengers," and will be held at Riverside Stadium and sundown...

Read More

20150918_075331_resized (2)
[

Family Fun Day

In the studio this morning we had Felicia from Texas Sky in the studio talking about a super family event going on Tomorrow!  It's the Victoria Regional Airport Family Fun Day   Head out for some awesome food vendors, entertainment, and even some nice cool snow-cones on a hot summer day...

Read More

blog01
[

Upcoming Morning Show Guest

Upcoming guest on the morning show:

Friday Sept 18: Felicia with the Victoria Regional Airport

Monday Sept 21: Darcell with the City of Victoria

Tuesday Sept 22: Ganado High School

Wednesday Sept 23: Bootfest

Thursday Sept 24: Louise High School

Friday Sept 25: Goliad High School

There is always something going on in the morning...

Read More

blog01
[

Dinner And A Movie

If you are looking for a evening out without the kids!  How about dinner and a movie?  Dinner is served at Huvar's featuring their brick oven pizza at 530, after that head on over to the Leo J Welder Center for a screening of American Sniper...

Read More

blog01
[

Bootfest Next Month

Don't forget Victoria biggest event, Bootfest is less than a month away!  This two day festival happens October 2nd and 3rd downtown Victoria...

Read More

blog01
[

Remember 9/11

The City of Victoria will be remembering 9/11!  The Fire Department and Police Department, and the Victoria County Sheriff’s Office invites the public to attend a ceremony to remember the victims of Sept...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kixs.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for KIXS VIP Rewards quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive KIXS VIP Rewards contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.