Community

Dinner And A Movie
If you are looking for a evening out without the kids!  How about dinner and a movie?  Dinner is served at Huvar's featuring their brick oven pizza at 530, after that head on over to the Leo J Welder Center for a screening of American Sniper...
Bootfest Next Month
Don't forget Victoria biggest event, Bootfest is less than a month away!  This two day festival happens October 2nd and 3rd downtown Victoria.  Friday, Oct. 2 catch Joel Nava & the Texas Border, Jarrod Birmingham, and Kyle Park On Saturday Oct. 3 ...
Remember 9/11
The City of Victoria will be remembering 9/11!  The Fire Department and Police Department, and the Victoria County Sheriff’s Office invites the public to attend a ceremony to remember the victims of Sept. 11. The ceremony will be held at 7:30 am on Friday, Sept...
Flip Flop Festival
Next weekend it's Flip Flop Festival in Port Lavaca, a great place to celebrate your Labor Day Weekend!  You can also catch me live on another local-ish roadshow in Port Lavaca.  I will be live Saturday morning from 10am-12noon.  Friday night's headliner is Cody Johson and S…
School Spirit
If you haven't heard or don't know me I am a huge High School Football fan!  So this year on my show I will invite area schools on air to show school spirit and try to bring spirit  back to the student body.  It is safe to say school spirit is nowhere near where it used to b…
Another Roadshow At Pure Fitness
Mark you calendar for this Wednesday, August 26 from 430-630 as the new owner Stephanie Ferguson invites you to stop by and check out all their new changes!  Also check out their dedicated staff including DJ Moore, former UT running back and track athlete...
Civilian Fire Academy
The Academy will be held from September 28 through November 16, 2015. Classes are held every Monday from 6 to 9:30 pm at the Victoria Fire Department Training Field, located at 1411 SW Ben Jordan.  So if you have ever wondered  what it would be like to be a paramedic or firefighter, this i…
Pack The Bus
Pastor Mark Longoria was in the studio this morning talking about Pack the Bus!  This is an annual fundraiser that helps insure that every kid is prepared with school supplies.  This weekend is their big fundraiser at both HEB's in Victoria...
St. John Bosco Festival
It's time for the St. John Bosco's Festival, happening on Sunday, September 6 2015!  Lunch will be served from 11-1:30 and will consist of delicious BBQ Pork Steak and Sausage Plate.  There will also be a silent auction,cake walk,country store, beer garden, drink concession, door…
School Supply Drive Continues
Stop on by the studio with you back to school donations and you will be entered to win Moody Gardens Tickets!  The boxes are starting to fill up in the studio, of course the Victoria area steps it up when helping others.  In case you forgot our studios are located ant 107 North Star Drive …
Saddle Up For Alzheimer’s
Don't forget about the Saddle Up For Alzheimer's event happening at the Brackenridge Event Center in Edna.  This three day event is fun for the whole family.  For more information visit their website alz.org/sanantonio or you can give Lacey a call at 361 571-2899...

Load More Articles