What Kids Ask Their Parents!
Children confuse their parents with questions every day on all sorts of subjects, and now a survey has found the 10 most feared by moms and dads.
The survey found that 25 percent of parents find themselves puzzled by their children’s science and math questions on a daily basis. The survey also reveals that 26 percent of parents think their children are more knowledgeable about math and science than they are, with more than half of the parents polled dreading questions about subjects they cannot answer.
The survey found that while one third of parents would conduct research to find the answers to their kids’ questions, many others admitted they would either make up the answers or send the child to the other parent.
The 10 most awkward questions:
1. Why is the moon sometimes out in the day?
2. Why is the sky blue?
3. Will we ever discover aliens?
4. How much does the earth weigh?
5. How do airplanes stay in the air?
6. Why is water wet?
7. How do I do long division?
8. Where do birds/bees go in winter?
9. What makes a rainbow?
10. Why are there different time zones on earth?
What are the most random questions your child has asked you?