10 Best Jobs in Texas for College Grads
So, you've worked hard and earned your degree. Now, it's time to venture out into the real world and start your career. Does your degree happen to be in one of the best fields in the state?
According to research by the career website Zippia, based on stats from the Texas Department of Labor on factors including salary and job requirements, computer systems analyst is the best job in Texas for new college grads. What are the rest of the top 10? Here's the full list:
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
- Cartographers and Photogrammetrists
- Sales Engineers
- Database Administrators
- Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Kindergarten Teachers, Except Special Education
- Credit Counselors
- Web Developers
- Technical Writers
How did they determine these? See the full article here.