All Four $20 Million Top Prizes Still Remain For This $100 Ticket
In May, the Texas Lottery was the first lottery in the United States to release a $100 scratch ticket. The release of the new $100 price point was the result of the $50 price point's impressive financial performance, The new ticket, $20 Million Supreme, has been out for almost four months a none of the 4 top-prize $20 million tickets have been purchased yet. Have you played the $100 ticket yet? I can't imagine spending $100 on just one ticket.
HERE IS THE $100 SCRATCH TICKET BY THE NUMBERS:
- All 4 top prize $20,000,000.00 tickets remain!
- 20+ $100,000 prize ticket remains.
- 200+ $10,000 prize tickets remain
- 28,5000+ $10,000 prize tickets remain
- There are no break-even wins on this ticket, the smallest win is $150.00
- There are also $500, $300, $200, $150 prizes
- There are 15 tickets in a full pack of these tickets $1500.00. The guaranteed payout for each book is $850.00
This means if you take a chance and buy a book, you are more than likely gonna lose $650.00 unless you find that lucky pack. Scratch responsibly, my friends!
Take a look at the scratch-off selections available at Rudy's and check out some of the photos on the winner's
AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE:
All the winnes on the wall are $100-$500 winners. All tickets over $599 are paid out at a Lottery Claim Center. We happen to have one in Victoria just in case you need it!