Contact Us
fire

fire

Pig
WFIE, YouTube
[

Heroic Pet Pig Saves Family From Fire

Here’s a story that will make you squeal with delight. A family in Mt. Carmel, Illinois escaped injury last weekend after its pet pig awoke them when the trailer they all live in caught fire.

Read More

Category: Animals Tags: , ,
Better Business Bureau
Better Business Bureau
[

Don’t Let an Emergency Catch You Off Guard

Here are some very timely and helpful hints from the local chapter of the Better Business Bureau on how to be prepared for an emergency situation:

In Texas, summer doesn’t just mean it’s time for vacations, it also brings hurricanes and the potential for severe storms. Hurricane hazards come in many forms, including storm surge, heavy rainfall, inland flooding, high winds, tornadoes, and rip currents. Better Business Bureau serving Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and the Permian Basin urges families to prepare for the unexpected and devise their own emergency preparedness plans.  It’s important to assess and prepare for their local disaster risks and unplanned emergencies.

Read More

Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
[

Trace Adkins Reflects on ‘Surreal’ House Fire, Shares Family’s Progress

It’s been nearly a year since Trace Adkins‘ Brentwood, Tenn., home was destroyed by an electrical fire. And even though the tragedy lies many months behind Adkins, his wife Rhonda, and their five daughters, the patriotic country singer still vividly remembers the day he and his family lost everything.

Read More

David McNew, Getty Images
David McNew, Getty Images
[

Man Sets House on Fire While Cleaning Foot Infection

Sure, your feet burn when you have athlete’s foot, but a Fort Walton, Florida man had a foot injury that caused much worse burning than that.

The unidentified man accidentally set his house on fire Wednesday while he cleaned an infection in his foot.

Read More

Category: Weird News Tags: , ,
Dessert Disaster Injures Four
alirgt, Flickr
[

Dessert Disaster Injures Four

The bananas foster is a member of the flambe family of desserts; it's prepared by adding alcohol to a hot pan, which in turn causes the dish to briefly ignite into flames.

Of course, where there's fire, there's always the chance that something could go wrong. Which is exactly what happened at the Ozona Blue Grilling Co in Tampa, Florida on Saturday night.

Read More

Oklahoma Kids Set Themselves on Fire for Fun
News 9
[

Oklahoma Kids Set Themselves on Fire for Fun

There's a hot new trend among teenagers in Oklahoma -- and we emphasize the word "hot."

News 9 reports teens in the state have taken to setting themselves and their friends on fire.

Read More

Category: Weird News Tags: , , ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kixs.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on KIXS FM 108 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on KIXS FM 108 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!