Project Pink Kickoff on Friday
Join the Victoria Advocate for the Project Pink Kickoff event supporting the Guardians of the Ribbon South Texas Chapter starting at 11 a.m. on Friday, October 5 at the Victoria Advocate, 311 E. Constitution.
At the event:
• Meet the amazing team involved with Guardians of the Ribbon – South Texas Chapter.
• View their mobile memorials, the pink fire vehicles. Survivors and those wishing to add memorial messages are able to sign.
• Enjoy refreshments and entertainment.
• Listen to presentations on the latest developments in research and treatment of breast cancer.
• Donate to this important cause, with 100% of donations collected at this event helping local women fighting cancer.
WE ARE GOING PINK
Your Victoria Advocate will be printed on pink newsprint on Saturday, October 6. You’ll see pink on VictoriaAdvocate.com.
Learn more at VictoriaAdvocate.com/Project Pink or call 361-574-1241